A luxury adults-only experience in Los Cabos, our resort includes 209 suites with stunning sea views and 25 enchanting Casitas located just a few steps from the ocean, three beachfront pools, the exquisite Spa Marquis, and five distinctive dining options created by Executive Chef Claudio Hotter. We are dedicated to surpassing our guests’ expectations as a member of The Leading Hotels of the World.
Step into our awe-inspiring lobby and wander our beachfront resort, with its pristine accommodations and stunning ocean vistas, all while in the comfort of your home.
---------------- THIS IS A HIDDEN ANCHOR for the Location section - Please do not edit or delete anything below this line.
Marquis Los Cabos' prime location on the Touristic Corridor offers you easy access to the vibrant Cabo San Lucas' nightlife, the swimmable waters of Palmilla, Chileno, and Santa Maria, and San Jose del Cabo's charming town with its author dining and art galleries.
Los Cabos International Airport (SJD) is located 18 miles away from our resort.
Services & Amenities
Our team shares a passion for providing impeccable service and warm Mexican hospitality. To stay at Marquis Los Cabos is to experience one of life's finest rewards.
---------------- THIS IS A HIDDEN ANCHOR for the Awards section - Please do not edit or delete anything below this line.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
Since opening in 2003, Marquis Los Cabos has been acclaimed as one of the top hotels in Mexico by the world’s leading publications, travel magazines, and consumer organizations.
- U.S. News & World Report’s 2022 Hotel: #5 Best All-Inclusive Cabo San Lucas Resorts
- U.S. News & World Report’s 2022 Hotel: #5 Best All-Inclusive Baja California Resorts
- U.S. News & World Report’s 2022 Hotel: #19 Best Cabo San Lucas Resort
- U.S. News & World Report’s 2022 Hotel: #20 Best Cabo San Lucas Hotels
- U.S. News & World Report’s 2022 Hotel: #19 Best Baja California Resorts
- U.S. News & World Report’s 2022 Hotel: #20 Best Baja California Hotels
- TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Best of the Best 2021
- Travel+Leisure: Top 500 Best Hotels 2021
- U.S. News & World Report’s 2021 Hotel: #15 Best Hotel in Cabo San Lucas
- U.S. News & World Report’s 2021 Hotel: #15 Best Hotel in Baja California
- U.S. News & World Report’s 2021 Hotel: #60 Best Hotel in Mexico
---------------- THIS IS A HIDDEN ANCHOR for the Sustainability section - Please do not edit or delete anything below this line.
- AAA Four Diamond Award
- Trip Advisor: Travellers Choice
- Travel+Leisure: World's Best Awards Top 25 Best Resorts - Mexico West
- US News & World Report: Best Hotels in Mexico 2020
- AAA Four Diamond Award
- Conde Nast Reader´s Choice Awards “#15 Best Resort of Western Mexico”
- U.S. News & World Report’s 2019 Hotel: #10 Best Hotel in Cabo San Lucas.
- U.S. News & World Report’s 2019 Hotel: #2 Best All-Inclusive Resort in Cabo San Lucas.
- U.S. News & World Report’s 2019 Hotel: #11 Best Hotel in Baja California.
- U.S. News & World Report’s 2019 Hotel: #2 Best All-Inclusive Resort in Baja California.
- U.S. News & World Report’s 2019 Hotel: #53 Best Hotel in Mexico.
- U.S. News & World Report’s 2019 Hotel: #18 Best All-Inclusive Resort in Mexico.
- CNN.com “25 of the world’s most romantic hotels”
- Jetsetter.com "7 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in Los Cabos."
Water Desalination System
The resort has the system to turn saltwater that is fit to drink, covering the 100% of our demand, and making Marquis Los Cabos a fully self-sustained property.
Sewage Treatment System
The resort has two treatment plants to treat and improve the quality of our disposed water which is utilized for activities that do not require the use of potable water.
Embrace It Initiative
Embraceit is a fund created by the Government of California Sur. This fund encourages travelers to contribute to the support of the development of sustainable projects and initiatives around the state. Scan the QR to contribute.
Sea Turtle Protection
Each summer, turtles that were born in Los Cabos return to create a nest. Our team works diligently with the Sea Turtle Protection Network staff to ensure turtle mothers and babies are always protected.
The resort has designed programs to make our electrical consumption more efficient, according to the seasonal needs, successfully reducing our impact on the county’s electrical network.
Our suites have only LED lighting, reducing considerably our electrical consumption on guest areas.
Recycling Cooking Oil
Cooking oil from all our restaurants is collected by a certified recycling company and used to create biodiesel fuel.
All water bottles provided at the resort are made with 100% recycled plastic, preventing us from being part of the raw material consumption chain.
You must present the credit card used for the reservation upon checking-in. The property does not accept third party credit cards to settle a guest's bill
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
Discover our exclusive all-inclusive packages and vacation deals to plan your escape to paradise and make the most of your time in Los Cabos.