Notice of Accessibility
Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa celebrates all travellers and is committed to creating exceptional experiences for all our guests, including those with disabilities. We aim to provide a smooth and comfortable experience on our websites.
Marquis Los Cabos bases our web accessibility standards on the Web Content Accessibility (WCAG) 2.0, levels A and AA. The relevant portions of WCAG 2.0 AA will serve as our primary web accessibility standard.
Our efforts will provide our guests with accessible content and a meaningful digital experience. We are providing more accessible web content through:• Staff and resources that focus on digital accessibility
• Performing accessibility testing and analysis of new and updated web content along with outside support on a regular basis
• Training our web content teams and requiring our partners to make accessible design and development a fundamental element of all web content
• Including accessibility analysis when we procure third party systems or upgrades to existing systems
Our goal is to surpass the expectations of all our guests. We welcome your feedback and encourage our guests to provide comments in the following ways:
For technical accessibility issues, contact our support team. Call +52 624 144 2000 ext- 6065
Please send any comments or questions to the address below:
Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa
Attn: Sales Department
Carretera Transpeninsular km 21.5
Fracc. Cabo Real
San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur
Marquis Los Cabos strives to be accessible for all guests to enjoy. We offer a wheelchair accessible path of travel into the hotel entrance and to all areas of the property except to the beach access.
ACCESSIBLE AMENITIES OF THE HOTEL
• Accessible parking
• Accessible public entrance
• Accessible guest rooms with entry/doors that provide 32" of clear width
• Accessible elevators with entry/doors that provide more than 32" of clear width
• Accessible routes to and from the public entrance, lobby, breakfast area, guest rooms, meeting spaces
• Service support dogs are always welcomed
• Two accessible rooms with grab bars and handrails, shower seats, and lowered beds.